Malixi Marketing

Main Forum   Profile Log in

Welcome  " "  to Malixi Marketing Forum!    
  new_thread post_reply
- Jokes
princessa

Fri Sep 24, 2010 03:10 am
Surfing the Internet

Surfin' the Net
So I think I'm in the clear
the boss is no where in sight
I logon to the web and start to surf
and then my hair stands up with fright

the footsteps coming down the hall
are quickening in pace
there is no time to exit
no way to save my face

so I press the power button
and relax just a bit
there is no way he can tell
exactly what I hit

I act all surprised
don't know why my machine died
"simply unpredictable these
computers are!" I cried

"So we'll get you a new one
a computer that won't crash" he exclaims
Do you think he'll wonder
when the new one acts the same?

princessa

Post Subject: " Surfing the Internet "

Oh the Internet is slow The Net is Slow Oh, the network outside is frightful, But on campus, it\'s so delightful, Our packets have nowhere to go, Net is slow, net is slow, net is slow. It doesn\'t show signs of stopping, All our packets, our hosts are dropping; Bandwidth is turned way down low, Net is slow, net is slow, net is slow. When we finally connect to a site, It\'s time to go back to the dorm; But if I could stay here all night, I could submit their Web form. The network is slowly dying, And, I fear, we\'re still denying, But as long as Sprint is the way to go, Net is slow, net is slow, net is slow.
  info Quote
princessa

INTERNET CAFE JOKES Hold mouse up to ear like a cell phone and yell \"I can\'t hear you!!! You\'re going to have to speak louder!\" Play Pac Man and state to person next to you, \"These new games are incredible!\" Practice \'spinning mouse mat on index finger\' globe trotter routine. Put your monitor\'s contrast and brightness on full. With wide open eyes yell \"It\'s going to implode!\" Tell the cashier you wish to redeem your free 1000 hours and hand him a bag full of collected AOL promo CD\'s. Typing hard and loudly looking behind you yell, \"STOP MAKING ME TYPE THIS - IT WILL ONLY MAKE THINGS WORSE!\"
  info Quote
techinestt12

Surfing on internet is an collest thing.TechieNest is a certified ISO 9001:2008, technology service provider and training organization. Which is better for machine learning training in Jaipur, Forsk or Techienest? If you want to learn the leading core technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Python, Mind Control, Whatsapp hacking, plc sacda, Robotics etc

info Quote
thirdeye1234

Thank you so much for this lovely creation. Really it has deep meaning for us. The Content you have shared with us was excellent. Your efforts was unbelivable. We here at Third Eye Infotech offers best school managment software in affordable rates. We deliver our services With Good outcome. We have a Large number of happy clients. We have a wide range of software that includes ERP Software for School, Automobile Industry Software, Grain Mandi and as well as Finance Software. If you want to know more about our services than You must visit our website. OR Alos you can call us at +91-9314884248. Our Services are as follow :

info Quote
taxi123

Thanks for this information. If you are living in Delhi and looking for a taxi Services at affordable cost then just visit us :

info Quote

Designed and Developed by
MySiteMalixi Development Group
© Copyright 2008. All Rights Reserved