Malixi Marketing

Main Forum   Profile Log in

Welcome  " "  to Malixi Marketing Forum!    
  new_thread post_reply
Business Discussion - Businesses Websites
belle

Thu Jul 01, 2010 02:25 am
MySiteMalixi Online Business Solution Provider... The BEST Online Solutions Provider.

MySiteMalixi has unique methods in providing its clients with different approach in catering for their various business requirements. Services are On-line solutions for Website Development, Database Development, Graphic Designs and Online Advertising. Products are sold through its franchisees, company-direct sales and distributor channels, and the Internet.   Avail our services now and dont miss our best deals plus big discounts... pls, kindly visit our website at http://www.mysitemalixi.com/ , or visit us at Unit 631 Alicante Tower, Marquinton Condominium, Sumulong Highway, Marikina City our contact numbers (+632 ) 387-0095 , (+632) 385-0853 or email us at sales@mysitemalixi.com

Thank you very much...... \":)\"

seo01

Post Subject: " MySiteMalixi Online Business Solution Provider... The BEST Online Solutions Provider. "

Hi, i just saw your site and i am interested to apply a website for my Car Business, if is it OK to you to set-up a meeting to discuss what kind of services can i avail. I will send my details to your good office and will you pls. call me back once you\'ve receive my details. thank you very much... JC of JCars.
  info Quote
belle

Post Subject: " MySiteMalixi Online Business Solution Provider... The BEST Online Solutions Provider. "

Sure, Thank you for patronizing our services, no doubt you will enjoy our brand of services, once we receive your emails will contact you immediately. once more Thank You and God Bless...
  info Quote
janelle

Hi were from Janell\'s Catering Services and we are interested to have a website for our catering services so people can know what kind services can offer. Were hoping to have a meeting with your company to discuss our inquiries Thank You.
  info Quote
janelle

Sorry for the wrong picture i post sorry....
  info Quote
belle

Sure we will send to you our Marketing Package so you can review our Services Thank You Very Much... Hope we\'ve make good working relationship to our Business... GodBless...
  info Quote

Designed and Developed by
MySiteMalixi Development Group
© Copyright 2008. All Rights Reserved