Malixi Marketing

Main Forum   Profile Log in

Welcome  " "  to Malixi Marketing Forum!    
  new_thread post_reply
- Literature and Articles
qizhen111

Sun Jan 28, 2018 07:22 pm
I am only sell a floor board, but the principle that I also have myself

To Frost's descent moment, the winter is close already

Qiu Yin did not come loose, cold frost flies on withered carry on one's shoulder

100 careless decline, if wind knife fathers to force

The cold river that show a horizontal stroke, morning rises, frost Bai Yi also is on

Du Mu

" hill goes "

Far go up diameter of cold hill stone is inclined, bai Yunsheng is in somebody.

Jockey sit maple evening, red leaves is red beautiful in Feburary.

Late rice be out of office, there is white since morning.

Lonely of crisscross footpaths between fields, yuan Shangong is yellow.

Right now this

Wish You Wr Hr.

Ball somewhere

Frost's descent, one of 24 solar term, annual the Gregorian calendar is controlled 2 days 0 months, frost's descent solar term contains weather gradually the meaning that Leng Chushuang appears, it is the last solar term of autumn, also mean the beginning in the winter, gist notices to prevent cold heat preservation.

September, enrage respectful and coagulate, dew knot is frost

Frost's descent is to enter deep autumn the last solar term, mean a winter to be about to begin. Folk has a common saying " a Qiu Yu cold, 10 Qiu Yu put on cotton " .

The autumn rain season that just ends

Take people ahead of schedule

Annual " random " clad I

Make up anyway already early prepare hibernate

Of horse of god of Qiu Yiqiu pants

Hemp hemp has not begun talk about again and again

I had gotten ready

Here, make up earnest and affectionate remind big

Frost's descent already came, the attention prevents cold heat preservation

Common saying says " Bu Dong falls as Bu Shuang "

Take money people seize this opportunity rapidly, fill well

The flesh kind nature is first selection

Gave take money a best excuse

Those who make up the first to think of is rinse chaffy dish

Washed-up, I brush the water that brush a mouth first.

Climate of Frost's descent season gradually cold, the Yi Liang of hands or feet of person of this paragraph of time, yi Leng is carried on the back after, it is to enrage blood to encounter cold loop not free be caused by, but the feeling that there is dry in the heart. This is " Qiu Hangxia makes " knot.

Face this kind of climate, shade climate should raise appearance appropriately; Colourful day decreases appearance appropriately, do not want to be hurt by algidity place, also do not want catch a cold. Make up to this be willing to wait for in by do not go out in the nest.

Have analyse only we will be greeted this year have history with the coldest winter. Say to us however each winter the coldest, for can good drive cold pass the winter, must want to shine " god implement " .

This god implement can make whole winter OK and barefoot step like that and warm, cold god of drive of 5 stars class implement, you are worth to have ~

Give you warmth

Warm warm oneself to make a trend more more, common saying says " cold fall from the foot unripe " , handle technology through high temperature, z 20 2 0566.5 of date of patent of art of small char patent, guide function pole, but divide evenly adds whole area, make room feeling warm.

Cold winter is seasonal, barefoot steps is not, let warmth rise from the foot!

" , " " , "

Designed and Developed by
MySiteMalixi Development Group
© Copyright 2008. All Rights Reserved