Malixi Marketing

Main Forum   Profile Log in

Welcome  " "  to Malixi Marketing Forum!    
  new_thread post_reply
- Literature and Articles
vv1122365

Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:20 am
pass by Damien

GLENDALE, Ariz. Luke Falk Jersey . - The way they are playing, the Seattle Seahawks could well be back in Arizona in a month or so.The Super Bowl will be played in the same stadium where the Seahawks dominated the Cardinals 35-6 on Sunday night.I had a freaking blast tonight, Seattle coach Pete Carroll said.Seattle won its fifth in a row with a record-breaking offensive performance and a stifling defensive effort.Our offensive line did a great job and it gave me time to make the throws and make the plays. Guys caught the ball extremely well tonight. They kept playing football for me, quarterback Russell Wilson said. The effort was so high and then you think about the defence. The defence was lights out and the plays they were able to make, the short field they were able to give us, it was a complete team effort.Wilson threw for two touchdowns and ran for another and Marshawn Lynch ran for two scores, one of them a tackle-breaking 79-yard run that helped turn the game into a blowout in the fourth quarter. The Seahawks amassed a franchise record 596 yards.We have been playing so well all year and to have that performance tonight, its embarrassing, Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson said.The victory moved Seattle (11-4) into a tie with Arizona (11-4) atop the NFC West, with the Seahawks holding the tiebreaker because they beat the Cardinals twice.If Seattle wins at home against St. Louis next weekend, the Seahawks will clinch the No. 1 seed in the NFC and play at home throughout the playoffs — until that Super Bowl trip to Arizona.The attitude that were playing with, it gives us a chance to really have high hopes going into that last game, Carroll said.The Cardinals still have hopes for the division title, but the Seahawks would have to lose to the Rams while Arizona won at San Francisco.We need a little help but were in there, Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote said.Here are things to note in Seattles one-sided victory in Arizona:WILSON TO WILLSON: Both of Wilsons touchdown passes went to tight end Luke Willson. The first was a gorgeous long one into Willsons fingertips in an 80-yard play that matched the longest of Wilsons career.Im a tight end, but I always take a lot of pride when Im in the open field not getting caught, Willson said. One of those guys kind of got to my ankles there, that wouldve been a little embarrassing. I was pretty happy with the way it ended up.Wilson also had a 55-yard run that was the longest of his career.LYNCH THE SHOWMAN: Marshawn Lynch had a remarkable 79-yard touchdown run that featured him running over a couple of would-be tacklers and breaking away from a couple of others.If you love football, its got to be one of the best runs of all time, Wilson said. Hes had one before I believe, in Seahawks history, so to watch that one was pretty cool.When he made it to the end zone, Lynch spun around in mid-air and briefly grabbed his crotch. The display didnt bother veteran Arizona linebacker Larry Foote.They can do whatever they want when theyre winning, Foote said. Its our job to stop them from getting in the end zone. He did a good job of getting in there.Of course, Lynch wasnt saying much of anything.When asked about the run, he said, Thanks for asking.He said the same thing to every other question.Lynch sat out the first quarter with an upset stomach.WHAT Defence?: The Cardinals had counted on their defence to keep this a low-scoring game, but the Seahawks ripped off big play after big play. The 591 yards were the most Arizona has allowed this season.The 29-point difference was the largest in Arians two seasons in Arizona.Thats humbling especially how well we played them the first time up in their place, To do that in prime time, that is not good.LINDLEYS STRUGGLES: With starter Carson Palmer out for the season and backup Drew Stanton sidelined with a sprained knee, the Cardinals turned to Ryan Lindley, who struggled mightily against the leagues No. 1-ranked defence.I think there were certain things that we did that we didnt take full advantage of what we thought we could schematically do against them. Thats a lot on me, Lindley said.Lindley completed 18 of 44 passes for 216 yards with one interception.He already held the NFL record for most passes without a touchdown. Now that number has grown to 225.LOSING AT HOME: The Cardinals lost at home for the first time in eight games this season. They are 13-3 at home since Arians became coach. Two of those losses were to Seattle.___=AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Senorise Perry Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, it doesnt appear the offer was warmly received by the team. Blue Jackets director of hockey operations John Davidson and general manager Jarmo Kekalainen said on Wednesday the team has made offers of $6 million for two years, $32 million for six and $46 million over eight years but each one was refused by the restricted free agent centre and agent Kurt Overhardt. Dan Marino Jersey . "There are a lot of things that are going very well in this organization. Im not coming in here to rip things apart," Nicholson told reporters Friday. "I know what Hockey Canada was when I started, and I know where this (Oilers) organization is today.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- After a 76-0 victory over outmanned and overmatched Florida A&M, Urban Meyer couldnt say for certain that his Ohio State team got a lot out of its meek non-conference schedule. "Obviously, at midnight next week, well know," the coach of No. 4 Ohio State said, referring to the Big Ten opener on Saturday against No. 24 Wisconsin. "Are we prepared? I like to think we are." Theres no doubt that Kenny Guiton is. For the third game in a row, the perennial backup starred in place of the injured Braxton Miller. Guiton set a school record with six touchdown passes -- all in the first half -- in a blow-out of historic proportions. It was an epic mismatch between a team with national-title aspirations and a Football Championship Subdivision member getting a $900,000 guarantee. FAMU, which picked up the sport in 1899, had never lost by so many points. It was the most lopsided Ohio State win since an 85-7 victory over Drake in 1935. "We dont want a pity party," said Rattlers coach Earl Holmes, who made a point of saying the Buckeyes didnt run up the score on his team. "I dont have a problem with that. I dont expect the coach to kneel. You play the game. You play for 60 minutes." At least it was decided relatively quickly. The Buckeyes (4-0) were up 21-0 in the opening 6 minutes and never looked back. Guiton, who completed 24 of 34 passes for 215 yards, tossed four TD passes in the first quarter. "I had all day," Guiton said. "The coaches wanted to come out throwing the ball around and I thank them for the trust they had in me to be able to do that." FAMU (1-3) was behind 48-0 when it picked up its initial first down in the second quarter. The stats were as lopsided as the score. Ohio State had a 34-2 edge in first downs and a 603-80 differential in yards. "I wouldnt say were unsatisfied," tight end Jeff Heuerman said. "Theres always room for improvement. Were not perfect." Miller, the Big Tens offensive player of the year last season and a Heisman Trophy hopeful this year, missed his second game in a row with a sprained medial-collateral ligament in his left knee. Meyer had said Miller was probable to play against the Rattlers, but he never put on his uniform. It didnt take long for this game to get out of control, with or without him. Kenyan Drake Jersey. After a short punt ended the Rattlers first possession, Ohio State took over at the FAMU 30. On third down from the 3, Guitons pass into the end zone was picked off by Patrick Aiken. Aiken, however, elected to try to run the ball out. He got to the 3 before being hit by running back Jordan Hall and fumbling the ball away. "I got caught up in the moment," Aiken said. "I made a mental error. I should have just kneed the ball in the end zone." On the next play, Hall scored the first of his two touchdowns. After a 65-yard punt return by Corey Brown put the ball at the 11, one play later Guiton flipped an 11-yard TD pass to Heuerman. That made it 13-0 -- the Buckeyes inexplicably went for two but failed -- with the touchdowns coming on two plays totalling 10 seconds. Doran Grant blocked the next FAMU punt and the Buckeyes were right back in business at the 25. It took two more passes to make it 20-0, with Guiton hitting Evan Spencer for the final eight yards and the score. Carlos Hyde, who had been suspended for the first three games after an alleged altercation with a female in a bar this summer, took a shovel pass the final yard late in the quarter. After the ensuing kickoff, Bradley Roby intercepted a pass by Damien Fleming and returned it to the 5. It was 34-0 after Guiton hit Devin Smith for the score. Guiton eclipsed the mark that had been held by John Borton in 1952 and Bobby Hoying (who did it in 1994 and again in 1995) with his second TD pass to Spencer in the final seconds of the half. With the Buckeyes up 55-0 at the half, Meyer took his foot off the gas and filled the field with subs. Fifth-team tailback Ezekiel Elliott ran for 162 yards on 14 carries and two touchdowns and third-string quarterback Cardale Jones ran for one. "You come to Ohio State to compete for the Big Ten championship," Meyer said. "That actually started in a meeting just a minute ago." The Rattlers largest previous margin of defeat was 73-6 against Tuskegee in 1926. They lost to Oklahoma 69-13 a year ago and South Florida 70-17 in 2011. "Its always worth it," Holmes said of scheduling a juggernaut. "Youve got some guys who have aspirations of playing on Sunday. So you find out exactly where you fit." The Rattlers found out, all right. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Designed and Developed by
MySiteMalixi Development Group
© Copyright 2008. All Rights Reserved