Malixi Marketing

Main Forum   Profile Log in

Welcome  " "  to Malixi Marketing Forum!    
  new_thread post_reply
- Jokes
vv1122365

Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:18 pm
could change

Josh Norman appears to have taken a fresh swipe at Odell Beckham Jr after leaving the New York Giants star out of his list of top five wide receivers. Jordan Outlet Chicago . Beckham Jr received a one-game ban after repeated on-field confrontations with Carolina cornerback Norman in last seasons 38-35 home loss to the Panthers.Referring to their physical encounter, Norman said afterwards: I hope I pulled back the mask on who this guy really is.  Odell Beckham and Josh Norman clashed during last season A string of gravity-defying catches have raised the profile of Beckham Jr, but the highly-rated 23-year-old was a glaring omission from Normans list of top-five wide receivers. Norman named Julio Jones of the Atlanta Falcons, Antonio Brown of the Pittsburgh Steelers, the Dallas Cowboys Dez Bryant, A.J Green from the Cincinnati Bengals, and current team-mate Kelvin Benjamin. I dont know if he would put me on his - I really dont care - but this is my top five. Josh Norman When asked about Beckham Jrs absence, he told NFL Total Access: This is my top five, alright? I dont know if he would put me on his - I really dont care - but this is my top five.So this is what I see. If he wants to get up there, do something to show me. Shoot, man, I played it, I saw it. I dont know, I just didnt think that. But hes working there. I think hes definitely a top 10. Hes working in the top-five bracket. Maybe if I play him again, hell show me different. Beckham Jr and Norman had an eventful showdown during the last NFL season The feuding pair have since aired their grievances again on social media as Beckham Jr tweeted: That boy should thank me for all Ive done for you !!! Your welcome tho ... Lol.Norman quickly fired back: @Obj_3 As your boy @Drake would say trigger finger turn to Twitter fingers huh? Im not Guna sub Tweet you Ima @ You. So wassup?Click on the video above to see Norman name his top five wide receivers. Also See: Ins and Outs Live Which NFL rules could change NFL Video NFL on Sky Sports Cheap Air Jordans From China .  Nikolaos Kounenakis has been hired as an assistant coach, the team announced on Monday. Wholesale Jordan Shoes . Millsap will miss Wednesday nights game against the Chicago Bulls. The Hawks say Millsap also will be held out on Thursday at Boston.HOUSTON -- Right-hander Jerome Williams and the Houston Astros have finalized a $2.1 million, one-year contract. The 32-year-old was 9-10 with a 4.57 ERA in 25 starts and 12 relief appearances last year for the Los Angeles Angels, including a 4-0 record in five September starts. He has a 42-47 record and 4.35 ERA in eight seasons with San Francisco (2003-05), the Chicago Cubs (2005-06), Washington (2007) and the Angels. The deal was completed Thursday, two days after the sides reach the agreement. In addition to the guaranteed salary, Williams can eaarn an additional $1 million in performance bonuses -- receiving the greater amount he earns either for starts or innings. Discount Jordan Shoes. He would get $200,000 apiece for 12, 15, 20, 25, 30 starts, and $100,000 each for 120 innings and every 10 additional innings through 210. To make room on the roster, the Astros designated infielder Brett Wallace for assignment. The 27-year-old, a first-round draft pick by St. Louis in 2008, had spent four seasons with the Astros and hit .221 last year when he set career bests with 13 homers and 36 RBIs. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys CheapAuthentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Designed and Developed by
MySiteMalixi Development Group
© Copyright 2008. All Rights Reserved