Malixi Marketing

Main Forum   Profile Log in

Welcome  " "  to Malixi Marketing Forum!    
  new_thread post_reply
- Freedom Wall
vv1122365

Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:22 pm
He was appearing in

WINNIPEG -- Mike Reilly was happy and relieved it was Edmonton Eskimos turn to be on the right side of a close game. Wholesale Jordan Shoes From China . The Eskimos quarterback threw for 418 yards and one touchdown as his team dug its way out of a big hole to defeat the Winnipeg Blue Bombers 35-27 in overtime Friday. Hugh Charles ran nine yards for the winning TD and Shamawd Chambers hauled in the two-point convert pass. "Weve had our fair share of games where theyve been just like this and weve been on the other end," said Reilly, who didnt tally any rushing yards after running for 113 yards in a 25-7 win over the Bombers last weekend. "I dont think that anything would break this team, but another one of those would be tough to swallow." Edmonton, which has lost five games this season by five or fewer points, lifted its record to 3-9, leaving the 2-10 Bombers in the CFL basement in front of 28,859 fans at Investors Group Field who booed at the end of the game. Winnipeg had led 27-11 early in the third quarter before the Eskimos started chipping away to force overtime after a wild tipped pass late in regulation. After being down 27-14 going into the fourth quarter, Edmonton backup quarterback Kerry Joseph made it 27-24 with 5:48 left when he plunged in for a one-yard TD. Winnipegs next possession included an Eskimos penalty that kept a drive alive, but Bombers kicker Sandro DeAngelis went wide left on a 35-yard field-goal attempt and Edmonton cornerback Joe Burnett brought it out to the one-yard line. Reilly almost had a pass picked off and then missed on another forcing the Eskimos to punt. Winnipeg got possession at midfield, but also ended up punting with 1:29 left. Edmonton started from its own 29-yard line and a flukey play kept the drive alive. On third down with 10 yards to go, Reilly started scrambling and threw a long pass that bounced off Bomber defensive back Demond Washingtons fingers into the hands of Eskimos receiver Fred Stamps for a 51-yard gain. "I just know Mikey, he put a lot of muscle behind it and it slipped through a lot of guys hands and it came into mine," said Stamps, who led all receivers with eight catches for 157 yards. "Our quarterback will give us opportunity. I guess the football gods were looking down on us on that one." Edmonton was called for an illegal block and the ball moved back to Winnipegs 40-yard line. Reilly then completed a 30-yard pass to receiver Chambers. Reilly went back to a wide-open Chambers in the end zone, but the receiver dropped the ball and Edmonton settled for a 17-yard field goal from Hugh ONeill to send the game into overtime tied 27-27. Edmontons overtime possession was also helped when Bomber Cauchy Muamba was called for a face mask. Winnipeg head coach Tim Burke thought Washington was trying to intercept the pass to Stamps and that was the wrong play at the wrong time. "A veteran guy would have knocked the ball down and we would have won," Burke said. It also didnt help they had some injuries, a missed field goal,bad penalties and starting QB Max Hall left the game late in the fourth quarter with what Burke suspected might be an injury to the rib area. Hall was 18-of-27 for 253 yards with two interceptions and one TD. "We definitely had a chance to win this game and did everything we could to lose it at the end," Burke said. Veteran Bombers receiver Terrence Edwards, who caught his first TD of the year on a 12-yard pass from Hall, agreed with his coach. "We just gave it away, thats as simple as I can put it," Edwards said. Adarius Bowman had a 12-yard TD reception for the Eskimos. ONeill also made field goals from 22, 35 and 46 yards, but went wide left from 17 yards out for a single. Winnipeg backup QB Jason Boltus ran one yard for a TD, while Jovon Johnson, playing safety for the first time since November 2011 instead of his usual cornerback spot, ran 49 yards on a fumble return for his TD 32 seconds into the third quarter to make the score 27-11. DeAngelis added field goals from 27 and 32 yards. The Bombers led 14-0 after the first quarter and mounted a 20-0 lead until O Neill connected on his field goal at 8:07 of the second quarter. Edmonton took advantage of a turnover after linebacker JC Sherritt Hall intercepted Hall, which led to Bowmans TD and a 20-11 halftime score. Buy Cheap Jordans Online Real .C. -- Clemson celebrated a senior class Saturday that brought the program back as a national contender. Cheap Jordans From China . Which is to say, the top of this years draft class is not as dynamic or exciting as the 2013 class of Nate MacKinnon, Sasha Barkov, Jonathan Drouin and Seth Jones and its not as strikingly promising as the highly-anticipated 2015 slate of Connor McDavid, Jack Eichel and Noah Hanifin.CALGARY - The sight of the CFLs star running back bouncing his head off the McMahon Stadium turf and staggering to his feet Saturday was alarming, given Jon Cornishs concussion history this season. The Calgary Stampeder halfback left the game in the second quarter and did not return in an 18-13 loss to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. On a nine-yard run, Cornish was upended by Blue Bomber defensive back Bruce Johnson. Cornishs right shoulder hit the turf first and his head snapped down on the ground. The CFLs Most Outstanding Player in 2013 needed assistance getting off the field. Cornish walked to the team clubhouse unaided, but flanked by medical staff. The 30-year-old from New Westminster, B.C., missed six games in July and August with concussion symptoms. Cornish was knocked unconscious by Montreals Kyries Hebert in the season-opener. Cornish told reporters in the Stampeder dressing room following Saturdays game he didnt think his second major knock to his head this season was as serious as the first on June 28. I knew I was concussed after that, Cornish said. I was not at the same level Im at now. I guess I got upended, another guy going for my knees as always and my head contacted the ground on the right side, he continued. When you hit it on the side, thats when you get the balance issue, so when I was getting up, I didnt have much balance so then immediately everybody freaks out. Go in, get checked out, no real issues, but as a precautionary measure, they took me out. Like I learned before with concussions, you cant say anything until youve got a few days without symptoms. Calgary (14-3) closes out the regular season Friday in Vancouver against the B.C. Lions. Whether Cornish will play in the finale is a question mark. The Stampeders seecured first in the West Division with a win in Winnipeg on Oct. Jordans From China Real. 18, and thus knew over a month out from the division final theyd be playing in it Nov. 23 at McMahon. Cornish posted a single-game career-high 208 yards in Winnipeg and was working another big-yardage game Saturday before he was hurt. He rushed for 105 yards to surpass 1,000 for a third straight season before leaving the game. He was appearing in just his ninth game after sitting out two other games this season with injuries. Cornish still leads the CFL in rushing with 1,082 yards after winning the leagues rushing title the past two seasons. Stampeder head coach and general manager John Hufnagel was optimistic Cornish will bounce back. I dont believe its very serious, Hufnagel said. Hes on the sideline 10 minutes after he went in (to the clubhouse). Hell go through concussion protocol, but I dont think it will take very long. New turf was installed at McMahon Stadium prior to this season, to the relief of the Stampeders who said the previous playing surface felt like concrete in recent years. But Stampeder slotback Nik Lewis said the new turf lost cushioning in September, when snow removal after a freak summer snowstorm also removed the small black pellets embedded in it. Weve got to figure out a way to replenish the little black pebbles or youre just going to play on concrete and everybody is susceptible to injuries no matter who you are, the veteran receiver said. The pebbles are what makes it soft. Its like concrete if you dont have the pebbles. Im just saying its scary to see Jon go down with that head injury and everybody is susceptible to that because its just a normal routine play. He hit his head on the ground and you see how hard the ground is. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros JerseysCheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Designed and Developed by
MySiteMalixi Development Group
© Copyright 2008. All Rights Reserved