Malixi Marketing

Main Forum   Profile Log in

Welcome  " "  to Malixi Marketing Forum!    
  new_thread post_reply
- Jokes
vv1122365

Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:41 pm
which plays in

BOSTON -- Jon Lester says there was nothing but rosin -- which is perfectly legal -- on his glove when he beat the St. Adam Butler Jersey . Louis Cardinals in Game 1 of the World Series. A Cardinals minor leaguer posted a screen shot on Twitter showing a green substance on Lesters glove. Tyler Melling, a 25-year-old pitcher in the Florida State League, wrote: "Jon Lester using a little Vaseline inside the glove tonight?" The Boston Red Sox left-hander said before Game 2 on Thursday night that "I can honestly tell you that all I use is rosin. So, its obviously frustrating that after a night like last night, we should be having fun and running around with some energy today and Ive got to stand here and answer questions about it." Lester allowed five hits in 7 2-3 scoreless innings with eight strikeouts and a walk in the Red Soxs 8-1 victory. Boston manager John Farrell also said Lester uses only rosin, which is provided on the pitchers mound, to get a better grip. "If you know Jon Lester, he sweats like a pig and he needs rosin," Farrell said before Game 2. "I dont see this as anything at all." Major League Baseball said in a statement Thursday that "we cannot draw any conclusions from this video. There were no complaints from the Cardinals and the umpires never detected anything indicating a foreign substance throughout the game." Section 8.02 of the Official Baseball Rules says a pitcher "shall not apply a foreign substance of any kind to the ball" and says the penalty for a violation is ejection and an automatic suspension. "MLB has obviously evaluated it and issued a statement," Farrell said. "We consider it closed." Mellings tweet was later deleted. "Obviously, when I get a text at 2 oclock in the morning, its not fun," a composed Lester said. "I understand. I saw the picture. It looks bad." He also said he sweats a lot and rosin helps control that. "I throw rosin in my glove. Thats it," Lester said. "I warm up with one hat in the bullpen and then have to change hats when I come in (to the dugout). Ive had plenty of games where Ive got sweat dripping off my brim. Ive put rosin on my hat before to try to stop it. You do a lot of different things to just try to try to contain it. "Even on a cold night like last night, Im still sweating, so youve got to do certain things to try to keep a grip on the ball and not let it slip, and rosin is one of those things that seems to help me." Asked if hes sure that rosin was the only substance in Lesters glove, Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said, "this was not instigated by us. And the way that we approach this is we just play the game. We dont deny that some things have been acknowledged. And if thats what he claims, then thats what it is. Thats all there is to it. And right now its pretty much a dead issue." Lester said the issue wouldnt affect him in the future. "I played with Jon basically my whole professional career," Red Sox second baseman Dustin Pedroia said. "He kind of sweats a lot, man. I know he loads up with rosin all over the place. I dont even like going out there and telling him good job, and patting him on the back because you get all wet and stuff." Chris Hogan Jersey . The goals took Liverpools tally in the Premier League this season to 70, overtaking Manchester City as the top scorers, and left the fourth-place team just four points behind league leader Chelsea. Duron Harmon Jersey . Earnshaw, 31, most recently spent time on loan in Israel with Maccabi Tel Aviv from Welsh club Cardiff City, which plays in Englands second-tier League Championship. Earnshaw began his career with Cardiff Citys youth program and turned professional in 1998.OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Golden State Warriors say an MRI on point guard Stephen Currys left ankle shows a bone bruise and his status is officially day to day. Curry was injured in the third quarter of Golden States 106-93 victory at the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday night. He said after the game he will "probably" play at San Antonio on Friday night when the Warriors visit the Spurs iin a rematch of last seasons second-round playoff series. Tedy Bruschi Jersey. . Curry had just five points on 2-for-8 shooting with seven assists in 24 minutes against Minnesota. He walked gingerly after getting tangled up with Ricky Rubio and did not play in the fourth quarter. Curry had repeated problems with his left ankle during the playoffs. He has had two surgeries on his right ankle. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Designed and Developed by
MySiteMalixi Development Group
© Copyright 2008. All Rights Reserved