Malixi Marketing

Main Forum   Profile Log in

Welcome  " "  to Malixi Marketing Forum!    
  new_thread post_reply
- Literature and Articles
qizhen111

Thu Jun 20, 2019 02:23 am
Another example is the Xincheng Gold Mine.

Another example is the Xincheng Gold Mine. The original process is direct flotation of the ore. Due to the high mud content (the ore itself is high in mud, and the filling strength of the tailings is not enough, the mud sand is brought in), the ore dressing index is continuously decreased. After the test, the sludge sand sorting process was adopted, the recovery rate was increased from 93.05% to 95.01%, and the concentrate grade 135g/t was increased to 140g/t, which stabilized the production. [url=https://www.prominetech.com/gold-processing"]Gold Processing[/url] Due to the decline of raw ore grades in Jinchangyu Gold Mine, the flotation index is reduced. The joint flotation process with Shenyang Gold College and other units has improved the flotation index and concentrate grade. This scientific research achievement (in January 1988, the Gold Corporation passed the technical appraisal), which has gained new enlightenment for the flotation process. Of course, the flotation method is not a panacea like other methods. It is impossible to be effective for all gold-bearing ores. It is mainly necessary to consider the nature of the ore. When selecting the process, it is necessary to conduct various demonstrations and tests. In recent years, in order to improve the sorting effect, while the process has been continuously improved, many improvements and researches have been made on the pharmaceutical additive system and mixed drug use, and new progress has been made in the automatic control of dosing.

Designed and Developed by
MySiteMalixi Development Group
© Copyright 2008. All Rights Reserved