Malixi Marketing

Main Forum   Profile Log in

Welcome  " "  to Malixi Marketing Forum!    
  new_thread post_reply
- Freedom Wall
vhonvega

Thu May 14, 2015 05:50 am
3 Things to be true

\"\"

Successful is not synonymous with dollar signs and status. Here are the things I’ve learned that make a life most meaningful.

“I would rather have it said ‘He lived usefully’ than ‘He died rich.’” —Ben Franklin          

More than just words, it was how Ben Franklin lived his life. Instead of seeing success in terms of how much money he could make, Franklin saw it in terms of how many people he could help. To him, being useful was its own reward.

Wealth and status as forms of fulfillment? I’ve figured out they’re just an illusion. And like Franklin, I don’t want my life to be measured by dollars and cents. No, I want to live out a different version of success, a more meaningful one, one where I consistently improve myself and always positively influence other people. I want to live a life that counts. And with each day that passes, I feel more and more urgency to make sure my time and energy are invested in doing just that.

But what is a life that counts? And how do you live it?

In my experience, I believe a life that counts is determined by three things Continue reading here: Click Here

Designed and Developed by
MySiteMalixi Development Group
© Copyright 2008. All Rights Reserved